Monday, November 1, 2010

Monday- All the Spooks are Gone.. a New Month Rushes In!

"Words should be an intense pleasure, just as leather should be to a shoemaker."
~ Evelyn Waugh

"A writer should write what he has to say and not speak it."
~ Ernest Hemingway

"I believe that man will not only endure: he will prevail. He is immortal, not because he alone among creatures has an inexhaustible voice, but because he has a soul, a spirit capable of compassion and sacrifice and endurance."
~ William Faulkner

==================

I Heart Faces- weekly photo Challenge-
My Story/Fall
(photo by Tana Holder)
~I love this photo of my grand-daughter.. Maya.... it reminds me that she grows up faster and faster as times moves on.. I love her so much and hate that we are on opposite sides of the country.. her Mom is great at sharing photos and I am kept up to date on her life by phone calls and emails.. Still I feel that I am missing something.. I remember baking pumpkin pies with my own Grandma.. maybe some day Maya and I will bake pies together too.. Until then I sure am thankful for her mom and her camera...
==================

Microfiction Monday- #55

Welcome to Microfiction Monday,
where a picture paints 140 characters, or even fewer.



"oh Miss Kitty don't be so cranky... I know you wanted mice and not chocolates... maybe Next year if you're good.. you can guide the broom!"
==================
..~.. JR and JC ready to take on the tricksters for a few chocolaty treats...
~ a group shot of some of my tricksters..HB.. JR..DM..TJ..AC.. Happy Halloween..
Ghostly Photos~
- TJ ... with a ghostly hand pinching his cheek...

~ JR.. ~
the camera decided to give him extra eyes!

~ and Happy Halloween from New Mexico!..

Halloween was a blast even if we did have some ghostly photos when we pulled them up on the computer.. we haven't figured out why there is a tiny hand on TJ's cheek since we had no tiny ones here.. or why JR has an extra set of eyes in one of his photos... creepy to say the very least.. either I have a booger in my house or my camera is haunted.. or something else weird.. I'm not sure I want to know.. after all it was Halloween..
Thanks for stopping by to share a moment of my world today.. I welcome both comments and followers.. have a wonderful day!
Patsy

3 comments:

Pat said...

A sackful of mice for Miss Kitty! Yum! Then Little Miss can drop of Miss Kitty and get the good stuff.

You have some very cute grankdis!

Anonymous said...

love this.
love your blog.
you are thoughtful.

Anonymous said...

http://jinglepoetry.blogspot.com/2010/11/poetry-potluck-moods-feelings-and.html

Hello, How exciting to land on your magical poetry land.
Hope you well.

I am inviting you to join us for poetry potluck fun.
First Time participants are encouraged to link in 1 to 3 random poems to share, old poems are welcome. Hope to see you in.

I signed in to follow your blog.
welcome follow us back.

Happy Tuesday!
You Rock!
xxx