~ Ayn Rand
"The important question is not, what will yield to man a few scattered pleasures, but what will render his life happy on the whole amount."
~ Joseph Addison
"It's a very good question, very direct, and I'm not going to answer it."
~ George H. W. Bush
Unconscious Mutterings - a simple list of words that each week challenges us to give free rein to out thoughts.. write what you think.. Have fun!~
What do you think of when you hear these words?.. Have a great night..
thanks for visiting here!
- Furniture :: assets... you set on the broke couch and I'll set on the broke chair.... I once told someone that in court.. I wasn't nearly that nice though..
- Beauty :: is only skin deep.. we should peel it back and take a peek.. or maybe a beauty mark.. I had one of those for years.. then one day my mole fell off... no more beauty mark.. do you think I might be ugly to the bone?
- Sip :: sip a little wine.. a sip of water.. but you never sip beer or tequila!
- Block :: please don't block my way... blockhead! Throw a block at them!
- Forehead :: HEAL! screamed as I slap your forehead.. oh man you aren't healed? wow it worked for the guy on television..
- Championship :: Baseball.. wrestling..
- Hurl :: are we hurling another brick at some one who is blowing the horn in my yard? am I hurling from too much wormy liquor
- Whip :: I will whip you with my yard stick... whip up a pound cake for desert.. or the game my Grandma played.. where she sat you on her knee and patted your back while saying "whippity whoppity on your back... say good master have good luck how many fingers do I hold up?" You then tried to guess how many fingers she was holding up... I was almost never right and got whippity whopped a lot!
- Destruction :: you have completed the destruction of my opinion of you.. the wide spread destruction of Haiti..
- Leather :: and Lace.. leather necks. leather boots... leather belts..