Saturday, March 5, 2011

Saturday.. I Spent Most of Today Waiting for Rain.. I Did Have Visitors!

"There is no traffic congestion on the straight and narrow path.
- Thomas Robert Dewar

"Life is the fire that burns and the sun that gives light. Life is the wind and the rain and the thunder in the sky. Life is matter and is earth, what is and what is not, and what beyond is in Eternity."
- Lucius Annaeus Seneca

"Like a welcome summer rain, humor may suddenly cleanse and cool the earth, the air and you." - Langston Hughes


#############################
Project 365- a Photo a Day! -


- Spring has almost sprung...
in my yard!

#############################

Street Urchins

coins drop palm to palm
a lively tune she dances~
we applaud loudly

Written By: Patricia Sawyer
5-18-2010


############################

The Picnic

puffy clouds stroll by
above the bubbling brook~
ants gather to feast

Written By: Patricia Sawyer
5-18-2010

##############################

Bug Zappers

velvety bat wings
flutter within night shadows~
Bonfires keep burning

Written By: Patricia Sawyer
5-18-2010


##############################


Winter Cabin

candle smoke spirals
a wreath around her dark curls~
snow flakes dance outside

Written By: Patricia Sawyer
5-18-2010


#####################


Thanks for stopping by my blog today.. I hope you enjoyed your visit.. I welcome both comments and followers.. Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Lin said...

I'm jealous of your flowers. Spring isn't quite ready to show her face here yet. :( Bummer.

Pblacksaw said...

Lin-Spring will reach you soon I think.. I do have a lot of early bloomers this year.. thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!
Patsy