Friday, April 22, 2011

It's Good Friday.. I Wish You a Happy Easter..

"There are lots of people who mistake their imagination for their memory."
  ~ Josh Billings

" I am an artist... I am here to live out loud."
~ Emile Zola

"I drank the silence of God from a spring in the woods."
~ Georg Trakl


* * * * * *
Project 365- a Photo a Day~


















I saw some really good egg hiding spots here while I went on an adventure..  in  the new back yard
with my little  buddy.. Grayson..

* * * * * *

The Message


I whisked the bottle from the sea
when the winter winds turned cold

the paper smelled of salt and hope
the writing brisk and bold

it said never fear my lovely dear
though it seems a daunting task

I'll be home soon perhaps by noon
for I forgot to bring my flask

I tossed it back into the waves
my heart began to drum

I ran home across the winter sands
my taste buds craving rum


Written By: Patricia Sawyer
4-21-20011

* * * * * * * * * *

Thanks for stopping by my world today.. it was wet and windy..  but all in all..  it was a fairly good day here in my world.. I welcome comments and followers.. Have a wonderful Easter!!
Patsy

2 comments:

Mott said...

I like the first quote. I think Grayson may be afflicted with that. There are lots of good egg hiding places in that yard. You should come hide some with us tomorrow. Love you.

Anonymous said...

As an additional note you could water mark your images before you post them. Even if you don't have a photo editing program (photoshop) you can use piknik to load up a picture and then add a watermark to it. Your name or something like that.. Makes the image less desirable if they have to work on the image to use the image after they steal it. Come by www.jeff-foliage.com and you can ask a question there.