Monday, November 7, 2011

Monday.. This New Time Makes Me Tired..!..

" Secrecy, once accepted, becomes an addiction." - Edward Teller

= = = = =

Project 365- a Photo Every day!



" Friends are the sunshine of life. "
   - John Hay


= = = = =





Death’s Catch

mystery excels
I dare not salute your grave
you were but to fish

Written By: Patricia Sawyer
11-07-2011


2011 Chapbook Challenge Day 7- what won't wait? 

= = = = =


Beloved Thou Art Gone

Hot tears break and burn
thoughts of bitter things
Solitude smothers
empty broken vows
Is it love that I have known
Lonesome nightingales sing

Written By: Patricia Sawyer
11-07-2011

= = = = = =


Aftermath
 
lace curtains flutter
pink garden tub tops the heap
cadaver dog climbs
 
 
Written By: Patricia Sawyer
11-7-2011

= = = = =

Thanks for stopping by.. I welcome comments and followers..
Have a wonderful day!
Patsy


9 comments:

Kathy Bischoping said...

That cadaver dog is good and grisly! Especially with the pinkness of the tub.

EnAirRaH said...

Hi there Patsy, I don't know if this is a mistake but I received Entrecard credits from you (Patsy's Words of Wisdom). THANKS a lot but is it for real or just a mistake? If it is a mistake I'll return it right away.,

Anyway it is a huge credit so I am wondering why you choose my account.

Thank you once again and God Bless!

Cassiopeia Rises said...

I like all of these. The one about death the most. For that is the greatest mystery.


Melanie

The Orange Tree said...

lovely Haiku,

Pblacksaw said...

RyHeAnNe- there is no mistake.. I am going to quit using entrecard.. I was determined not to let them "have all the points I had earned though.. so I am giving them to people who regularly dropped on my sight.. they take a large percentage of the points we earn and even when you give some away they "charge" you by taking more.. My computer is old.. it doesn't like to load entrecard any more.. good luck though.. maybe one day they will come up with something you y'all to spend those points on!
Have a great day!
Patsy

Ruchi Jain said...

all are nice,, decent work..

EnAirRaH said...

Well in that case thank you very much I can't express how grateful I am. :) we can used the credits to advertise our blog in to other blogs with EC widgets, I just hope you left some for you to advertise if not just pm me.

Thanks and God Speed!

Anonymous said...

loved every bit of it ... cheerful photo and mystery haiku :)

Grace said...

You are a prolific and lovely writer.

The prompt on the mystery is quite unique. ..like its part of a story.

The share on addition is a sad one ~