Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I Am Striding Towards 52....

" I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money. " - Pablo Picasso

<><><><><>

Project 365- A Photo A Day!




Marked down for Santa...



















<><><><><>


Acrostics Only

Phase

Perhaps you are stuck in a phase
Have life in a sad and blue haze
Always paint on a smile
Surely life is a trial
Each have thorns in their own bouquets

Written By: Patricia Sawyer
10-30-2011

* * * * *

Ill

Insides bubbling
Legs shaking hand over mouth
Lid lifted I bow

Written By; Patricia Sawyer
10-30-2011

<><><><><>


We  Write Poems #78- Trick or Treat

Trick or Treat- (a shadorma)

sweet carnage
one quick jerk armed
with a string
small puncture
unseen by the greedy eyed
halfway home snatched

Written By: Patricia Sawyer
11-2-2011

3 Word Wednesday- carnage / jerk / puncture

<><><><><>

2011 November PAD Chapbook Challenge: Day 2



Poetic Bloomings- In form poet-Shadorma
This sextet (six-lined) poem is thought to have originated in Spain. It includes a syllable count of 3/5/3/3/7/5.

Remember- (a shadorma)

" Such a one do I remember, whom to look at was love. " ~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

cabbage plants
half grown still bundled
forgotten
my great fear
a heaviness on my soul
pray remember me

Written By: Patricia Sawyer
11- 02-2011

<><><><><>


Mad Kane's Limerick Offs-

Man Overboard

a fellow had just let it slip
his plans for an overnight trip
with a gal twenty one
they had way to much fun
his rich wife now grieves aboard ship

Written By: Patricia Sawyer
11-01-2011

<><><><><>


Thanks for stopping by my world today.. I welcome both comments and followers..
Have a great day!
Patsy

4 comments:

Sheilagh Lee said...

all excellent I loved these

mareymercy said...

Loved the acrostics and the We Write Poems prompt response :)

MaryA said...

Delightful blog. I enjoyed wandering around your prior posts as well as todays.

I really loved the acrostics too.

Yousei Hime said...

Thanks for the introduction to the shadorma. I can see it is as challenging as haiku and tanka. Enjoyed reading through your offerings and particularly liked the end of Phase.