Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A Nasty Dreary Day for My Birthday!

" No tears in the writer, no tears in the reader."
- Robert Frost
= = = = =


















= = = = =

Magpie Tales-























Treasure

dirty red divan
what secrets could you disclose~
grizzly hobo snores

Written By: Patricia Sawyer
11-29-59

= = = = =

Vacation

creation restores
the weary out-of-towners ~
cheerful locals bank

Written By: Patricia Sawyer
11-27-2011

= = = = =

I Write

weary old night owl
slumbering the day away
lonely missus pens

Written By: Patricia Sawyer
11-28-2011

= = = = =

Bonfire

trees almost naked
shudder in November wind
sacred smoke rings rise

Written By: Patricia Sawyer
11-24-2011

= = = = = =
Thanks for stopping by .. I welcome both comments and followers.. 
Have a wonderful day.. 
Patsy



8 comments:

ds said...

These are all nice, but I think I like the last best...sacred smoke rings...thank you.

Jinksy said...

Your bonfire warmed my November day - and your green shoes SO compliment my purple ones! LOL

Trellissimo said...

Enjoyable collection of haiku, thanks.

Dave King said...

Impressive collection of haiku. I really enjoyed reading them, particularly Bonfire, a real gem.

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

thoughtful.

Carrie Van Horn said...

Great Haikus Patsy! :-)

hyperCRYPTICal said...

Wonderful, thoughtful haikus.

Anna :o]

Anonymous said...

you are the first to call it a divan