Saturday, July 17, 2010

A Stormy Saturday Afternoon...

"A bachelor is a guy who never made the same mistake once." ~ Phillis Diller

"Drawing is the poet's written line, set down to see if there be a story worth telling, a truth worth revealing." ~ Irving Stone

"Let the rain kiss you. Let the rain beat upon your head with silver liquid drops. Let the rain sing you a lullaby." ~ Langston Hughes


+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Saturday July 17- 2010... PhotoHunt 222: Triangle
Triangles frame my head in this African style throne in the Albuquerque, New Mexico.. Zoo.. a favorite spot for Photo's.. as entire families arrange them selves on the Giant seat!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++




Welcome to Saturday: 9. What they have committed to their readers is that they will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated.. random.. They encourage us to visit other people's posts and leave comments. They say that they hate rules and love memes.. With that in mind.. here are today's questions..


Saturday 9: &-17-2010: Love Hurts!

1. Tell us about the last time that you got hurt in the arena of love.~ Love hurts even when someone doesn't mean too.. I try to love almost everyone. so I am bound to get hurt feelings now and again. I usually give a fool the benefit of doubt and don't kill him or her the first go around...

2. Have you ever been part of the wedding party, other than your own?
~ I have never been a bride's maid but twice a bride.. Now on the other hand Dave and I once went to a wedding where we partied like crazy for almost two days..
3. Let's say you find yourself in Hell after you die. Think about everyone you've known in your life. Who would be the one person that would least likely to surprise you by being in Hell with you? ~ I know so many people that in my own humble opinion most likely went that way.. this question is one I can't answer without hurting feelings someway.. But let me clearly state that I personally have NO PLANS to be meeting anyone at all in hell...
4. What brings you good luck?~ good planning beats good luck most of the time.. I do have a lucky rock somewhere though.. I keep loosing it..

5. Do you have a photo blog? If so, feel free to share the link with us! ~ I have this blog and one on MY space.. I do put photo's on this one but I don't think I'd call it a photo blog..

6. What is your biggest source of news? (Internet? Newspaper? Television? Radio? The Daily Show? Other?) ~ That is easy.. I watch weather on TV sometimes but most of what I hear or see is On-line.. I have never watched television very much..

7. What's the hottest you've ever been in your life? ~ It has been terribly hot this summer.. and if you're talking about some other kind of hot .. well I ate all those peppers that time and that was HOT.. Dave and I went swimming at midnight in the hot tub in 1994.. WOW that was really hot..

8. If you had to choose a theme song for your blog, which would would you choose and why?~ I don't think I'd choose one at all.. I do sometimes hum Kum Bah Yah while I'm writing though..

9. Who was the last person you had an online conversation with that you've never met or talked to on your phone? ~ some dude name Chris messaged me on Face-book to ask me if I played a fish tank game.. I said no and he said "Damn!".. I tried to speak to him to say I would play if he asked me nice and he had already blocked me from speaking to him.. Before that.. it was a Wonderful friend that I met In a chat room.. we laughed and joked.. his wife is still my friend... Sadly Josh and his daughter both lost their lives to a drunk driver..
This is my first time doing Saturday-9.. let me know if you like it..
+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Camera Critters

Camera Critters!.. #119
.. I like to call this guy the Blue Ballooo.. I love birds and would have gladly helped him escape from his owner.... Though he was a big hit.. he doesn't appear to be enjoying all of the attention..
+++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thanks to everyone who stopped by to visit me today.. I'm rarely here on Saturday.. Feel free to comment.. have a great week-end!
Patsy

2 comments:

Indrani said...

Blue macaws look great.

Unknown said...

i liked your saturday 9. i don't think that there is anything that i have ever read on your blog that i didn't like...hehehe, so i might be a little biased.

i have to agree with you in your answer to #1. i am the same way and i get my feelings hurt a lot. i have tried to toughen up, but at this age, i don't think there is any hope for that. i am what i am.

i have never been part of a wedding party, and don't see wone of those happening for me any time soon. i don't much believe in a piece of paper making a person married. i believe it is what is in your hearts.

number 3 i can't answer as i don't believe in hell.

i am going to be trying to stop by more often my friend i really miss your blog. have a great day!

hugz!