Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Just a Tiny Bit Cooler...

" There are no days in life so memorable as those which vibrated to some stroke of the imagination. "

  - Laurence Durrell

* * * * *

Project 365- A Photo a Day-





















Playing "Musical Squares"  at a family gathering.. it is down to the last two..
Only one square left.. I think Reuben is cheating.... What Fun!!!

* * * * *

Haiku Heights #72-

Elixir

Daddy's hands digging
rusty red sassafras roots
Grandma's kettle screams

Written By: Patricia Sawyer
9-14-2011

* * * * *

Sunday Scribblings #284- sensation


The Lane

magical moonlight
casting sweetest sensations
spotlights douse passions

Written By: Patricia Sawyer
9-11-2011

* * * * *

Sensational Haiku Wednesday - freestyle

Obsession

each betrayal chafes
eroding the heart and soul
loveless eyes observe

Written By: Patricia Sawyer
9-11-2011

* * * * *

Thanks for stopping by my blog today... I hope that some of my words made you smile...  laugh..
or even just ponder.. I welcome both comments and  followers.. Have a grand day...
Patsy

3 comments:

TraciB said...

Terrific set of poems and a great photo. :) I've never had sassafras tea, but I'd like to try it sometime...

Saras said...

Lovely collection of poetry.

Jenn @ Youknow...that Blog? said...

Passionate and vibrant haiku! Nice!