Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Ready For Autumn..

" By all these lovely tokens September days are here, With summer's best of weather And autumn's best of cheer. " ~  Helen Hunt Jackson

==========
Up Date~ since no one commented or guessed on the "What is it"  shown below.. I will not be revealing what it is at this time.. I will leave it here in case a late visitor might want to guess. it really is an easy thing to guess.. I can't believe that some red neck country boy  didn't know in an instant what it was.. or maybe I haven't had a red neck visitor..?.. In any case I will be leaving it and if no one guesses I will eventually use it again.. Maybe some of you might want to take a second look now and see if you know what it is..  Have a great Night!...
Patsy
======================

Project 365- A photo a day


Haiku Heights

#65 Hypnotic-

Shipwreck


siren's saddest song
a hypnotic lullaby
gulls wade the tide pools

Written By: Patricia Sawyer
9-7-2011




============

Weekend Wordsmith-

Rose (a nonet)

My sweetest Rose have you grown weary
It Always rains on your parade
Everything against you
Paper lace obsessions
Living on wishes
So long denied
Thorns bind your
Broken
Heart


Written By: Patricia Sawyer
9-7-2011

====================

What Is IT?


















Dave and I came across this the other day and I wondered how many people might have seen this before and would recognise it.. Do you know what this strange item is? Dave and I thought we knew what it was and what it was for and how it worked.. we were wrong..But I am still willing to bet that at least one person out there might know what this picture is..  That person Might even be you.. so give it a try and comment with your guess.. You might be a winner if you are the first to answer correctly..

As always I will up-date tomorrow  with a photo of what this item really is..

================

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.. I hope you enjoyed your stay.. I welcome both comments and followers.. have a wonderful day!
Patsy

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Love the imagery you paint in your post.

InspiredbyLisa

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Gotta watch out for those Sirens--they'll ensnare you every time!

Hypnotic Meadow

Vinay Leo R. said...

reminded of the Greek myth :) nice haiku.

Anonymous said...

It looks like something from the playground. But what I just don't know..I know it's outside! Does that count. And I have seen something like it before....something...somewhere...I have no official guess. ~Junior Heifer.

Pblacksaw said...

Junior.. it was outside and I am almost sure you have seen it before.. lol.. but no it is not a playground..

John Buchanan said...

I really enjoyed your blog, thank you for taking the time to share your work with us.