Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Watery Wednesday!

" Water is the driving force of all nature."
~ Leonardo da Vinci

"A man of wisdom delights in water."
~ Confucius

"When you put your hand in a flowing stream, you touch the last that has gone before and the first of what is still to come."
~ Leonardo da Vinci


***********************************
As soon as I first saw these Photo's I informed My Daughter-in-Law.. Tana.. that I simply had to have them for my Watery Wednesday Blog post.. It is with her permission that I share with you their fun in the Hawaiian waters.


.


I love this photo... I call it the picture of Mer-folk wannabe's.. Anthony and Tana.. enjoying a day of under water fun...


This is Maya.. learning to snorkel..
It looks like she has it all figured out..
When I was her age.. I decided.. after seeing them on the Olympics.. that I wanted to be one of those synchronized water ballerinas... I even tried to teach Reuben and our cousin LP to be one with me.. somehow though the whole plan just didn't turn out.. I think it might have worked if I had ever learned to do more than dog paddle.. Thank you Tana for always sharing your family trips with me through Pictures.. Have a great Watery Wednesday!
Patsy
{These Photographs are the property of Tana Holder.. and are shown here with her permission..
Do not copy!! }

13 comments:

Patricia Rockwell said...

That looks like fun--especially in the middle of January!

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Nice of them (and you) to share!

Martha Z said...

Wonderful. Now she needs to try it in a lagoon and get to know all the wonderful fish.

Helena said...

Great shots! Looks like everyone is having lots of fun. :)

Petit Eyekiss said...

Nice shots!

Carolyn Ford said...

Such fun shots! I especially like the top photo with the two heads close together...great composition there!

eileeninmd said...

Wonderful fun shots! Thanks for sharing with us!

DeniseinVA said...

I am sure they had a great time. Thank you for sharing these lovely photos.

Chubskulit Rose said...

Wow, they are enjoying it so much! Future Olympians! I just followed your blog.

My entry

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting our fun Hawaii pics. You would have loved the snorkeling too, especially when we went to Molokini Crater, lots of fish to see. Glad you could enjoy the vacation through photos!

Big Time said...

I don't remember getting my invitation to Hawaii. Do you think it is lost in the mail? It looks like a fun place to visit. Love you, Patsy! Reuben

Lindz said...

they are fun those underwater camera< I took a lot of underwater shots of my boys this summer I might post them too one day

Noel Morata said...

aloha,

very sweet pictures from hawaii, come back and visit again soon!