Friday, January 22, 2010

Sky Watch Friday!

"A child's fear is a world whose dark corners are quite unknown to grownup people; it has its sky and its abysses, a sky without stars, abysses into which no light can ever penetrate."
~ Julien Green


"And when the day arrives I'll become the sky and I'll become the sea and the sea will come to kiss me for I am going home. Nothing can stop me now."
~ Trent Reznor


"In the sky, there is no distinction of east and west; people create distinctions out of their own minds and then believe them to be true."
~ Buddha








For my Sky Watch photo tonight I share with you a photo of A beautiful Hawaiian Sky! I love the fluffy clouds through the palms.. I am also sharing a haiku..
Have a great Day..
Patsy




Watercolors


canvas and paint box
abandoned on the sand~
stained hands build castles



written BY: Patricia Sawyer
1-22-2010

3 comments:

lina@women's perspectives said...

Patsy, I love it... Palm trees and cloudy blue sky as background; a perfect view!

mott said...

love the quote about a child's fears. so true.

Big Time said...

I like the picture and the poem. Love you! Reuben