Monday, October 26, 2009


"Bewitched is half of everything" ~ Nelly Sachs

"Bewitched, bothered and bewildered am I." ~ Lorenz Hart

Today the theme on Moody Monday is Bewitched! What a fitting theme for this time of year.. when the spooks and spirits and yes.. even the witches are stirring.. searching for the sweet energy of chocolate!!

spellbound, enthralled, captivated

Though Maya was enthralled by the late night frog hunt.. she wasn't nearly as captivated by my story... My own little princess scoffed at my fairy tale!!
"Oh Grand-Patsy... neither of these is a handsome prince.. Bewitched by a wicked spell.. They absolutely will NOT turn back if I give them a kiss... Can't you see.. they are just FROGS!"

Have a wonderful night.. allow life to bewitch you!!


PJ said...

what an adorable little girl! you weren't really trying to get her to kiss a frog, were you...hehehe

have a great day patsy...hugz!

Pblacksaw said...

PJ~ Yea... I was.. But she was smarter than that..