~ Richard Dreyfuss
“And the muttering grew to a grumbling; / And the grumbling grew to a mighty rumbling;/ And out of the houses the rats came tumbling.” ~ Robert Browning
"My nerves are still frazzled. I can't talk without stuttering, muttering and mumbling."
That's an admirable goal, but for the purposes of this exercise, we're just hoping to have a little fun with the technique. Each week I'll post ten words to which you can respond to with the first thing that comes to mind.
Sunday, October 11, 2009
I say ... and you think ... ?
- My treat :: ~~and what will this cost me?
- Bell :: ~~ Who is at my door??..someone is ringing my chicken.. ( I have a metal chicken bell!)
- Five :: ~~ times two is ten.. five more minutes.. these are my Mutterings.. you could do your own if you don't like mine!
- You’re crazy :: ~~ yes I am! thank you for noticing! I work hard at being me!
- Disgust :: ~~goats drink their own pee.. Glad I'm not a goat! Hmmmm... there is no ING on that word..still that goat thing would disgust anyone?!
- Tempest :: ~~ In a rain-barrel..Shakespeare's finest hour..
- Bummer :: ~~ Blue lights.. damn!
- Brim :: ~~ full to and running over.. where's the mop?? It's the toilet again..
- Hose :: ~~ there's a kink in there..
- Lollipop :: 7856 licks to get to the middle!! No wait that's a tootsie roll pop.. ahh never mind.. lollipops are what the munchkins ate right? Those big round saucer sized suckers?
( maybe this should go with disgust!)
they look better than they taste..
These were fun.. My mind loves these kinds of word association things.. of course being me i can't just give simple answers.. You should try these! The link above has lists from before too.... You can also check out the mutterings of others by clicking on the comments section.. Have a great day!