Wednesday, September 9, 2009

3 Words... 15 Years.. Marriage Mayhem!

“The two most engaging powers of an author are to make new things familiar, familiar things new.” ~ William Makepeace Thackeray

“The young man turned to him with a disarming candor which instantly put him on his guard”
~ H.H. Munro

Mayhem achieved, boredom relieved” ~ Bruce McCall




Today's three words are:
Mayhem~ Disarm~ Engage


Fifteen Years~

her broken heart disarmed
his body and soul engaged
a blend of kindred spirits
the chaos of five children
sweet bliss of Marriage Mayhem

Written By: Patricia Sawyer
9-9-2009


Unless I choke him before October.. or he chokes me.. Dave and I will be married for 15 years.. That is a long time by today's standards.. We had a total of five children when we met.. he has two and I have three~ Mine and his became ours.. chaotic.. Mayhem.. bliss..

Have a great day!
Patsy







10 comments:

ThomG said...

Congrats to you guys. The poem captures your happiness, I think. You go, girl.

Just someone said...

Heartiest Congratulations!

A nice tribute to your wonderful milestone!:)

Missy said...

awww congrats to the both of you. This is wonderful.

gautami tripathy said...

Wonderful tribute. May you have many many more.

time runs out on me

Anonymous said...

Sweet!

~loves2ride

Tumblewords: said...

Congrats! Wishing you a boatload of more good years...with touches of magical mayhem...

Pblacksaw said...

Thomg~ thanks I am lucky to have captured happiness..

Justsomeone~ I feel that it is a milestone.. so many marriages now don't last..

Missy~ Thanks.. I am glad you liked my poem..

gautami~ I hope to have many more.. I loved your poem..

loves2ride~ thanks..

thanks to everyone who visited my blog.. have a wonderful day!
Patsy

Pblacksaw said...

tumblewords~ the mayhem keeps it interesting...
patsy

asleeponmyfeet said...

15?! Whew! That is no small feat. I wish you many more years of joy to come!

Wreck

Pblacksaw said...

asleeponmyfeet~ thanks!