Monday, September 7, 2009

Yay! Moody Monday!

“In a mood of faith and hope my work goes on. A ream of fresh paper lies on my desk waiting for the next book. I am a writer and I take up my pen to write.” ~ Pearl S. Buck

“Nothing helps a bad mood like spreading it around.” ~ Bill Watterson

"At first, I only laughed at myself. Then I noticed that life itself is amusing. I've been in a generally good mood ever since." ~ Marilyn vos Savant




Yay?

Moody Monday asks if Yay is a Mood...Yes!.. Yay! is definitely a mood..a Yay mood usually means you got something you wanted or desired.. Or maybe you are happy and excited!..I must say it's a mood I don't see very often.. my moods are usually cranky.. weird.. evil.. Need I go on? I find little children have the best Yay! moods ever.. Yay! a frog.. Yay! a star.. Yay! Mommy is home! Yay!... cookies!... or as in the case of my little nephew ~ Grayson~ in the Picture below.. YAY! a bubble!!!


Yes!~ Awesome! ~ Yahoo!! a Bubble!! YAY!!!

I hope you are having a YAY!!! day .. Happy Labor day.. please be safe..
Patsy

7 comments:

Mott said...

Yay!!! Great Picture!!! I love you Patsy.

Unknown said...

that is an awesome photo of your nephew! i'm just having a day...hehehe! much love to you my friend!

Pblacksaw said...

Mott~ ain't he the cutest? Love ya!

Pj~ I'm just having a day too.. I love the picture and adore the child..

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!
Patsy

Anonymous said...

hey patsy i love the picture also and i love you mama

Anonymous said...

I just love a YAY day!! Your nephew is the cutest thing in the world and I bet he can give the best hugs. Sorry I am late reading! Hope your Labor Day was a good one. ~loves2ride

Shellie said...

Hey Patsy-
I just have to say that I love your profile photo. You can just see the thoughts racing through your brain. I never thought sarcasm could be captured in a photo- but you've nailed it! Love it, love it...and totally relate to it!
-Shellie

Pblacksaw said...

Mama~ glad you found me again.. I love you!

Loves2ride~ he is a sweetheart and does give the best hugs.. I did nothing for Labor day.. just another day I reckon.. I did have a great week-end for the most part though.. had a great meal and companionship Saturday night.. But it's back to the same old grind today..

Shellie~ I had to go look at me again.. Yep I am sarcastic.. no wonder the trailer park kids called me Mrs Meany.. I do sorta have that Mean old Woman look.. hehe.. Glad you enjoyed the visit..

Thanks to all of those who come for a visit.. More thanks to those who come over and over!
Patsy