Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Two Posts on Wednesday~ How Weird..!

"Always be a poet, even in prose." ~ Charles Baudelaire

"It's better to write about things you feel than about things you know about.
" ~ L P. Hartley

"Give them pleasure. The same pleasure they have when they wake up from a nightmare."
~ Alfred Hitchcock




Words of today~
Glare- Luster- Threat

I wrote a haiku.. I hope you enjoy it..

~Lost Treasure~

desert's threat rattles~
stranger falls under sun's glare
blind to gold's luster

Written By: Patricia Sawyer
9-2-2009
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lens Day Challenge:

~Silhouette~





OOPS! They Dumped right out!
Dave and Mason Planting pine trees!
We are planting our own Jungle!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Today I have shared with you a lot of stuff.. I spent a lot of time today here at this blog..
at this computer.. who hates me.. Please let me know if you have enjoyed my posts..
I appreciate any comments! Have a great day!
Patsy

11 comments:

Stan Ski said...

Great Haiku...Wondering what happened with that barrow after the picture was taken...

Thom Gabrukiewicz said...

Welcome to 3WW, I hope you'll continue to contribute. Nice haiku, is sets a wonderful scene.

Unknown said...

i enjoy your posts immensely patsy, you are an awesome woman and i am honored to be your friend!

have a glorious day, much love to you!

Jackie said...

I don't think it is weird at all!! i love your picture...oh boy it usually always happens especially if it's windy!!

It's blowing here today and the leaves are swirling.

I hope you have a great day Patsy!!
Jackie

Sherri B. said...

Great haiku! Welcome to 3WW; hope you'll be back! :~)

A Lil Enchanted said...

I always enjoy your posts Patsy! And I think my computer hates me too... it started dragging again last night and it's been dragging all day as well... it's really frustrating when I already don't have much time to do what I need to get done on it... it's been a hectic week and my computer being stubborn isn't helping a bit.

Why can't we get a nice lil (big) computer rebate program going like the cash for clunkers.... I might could afford to participate in that... We could call it "beat the hell outta your old frustrating computer and get a new one!"

A Lil Enchanted,
~LaShan~

Pblacksaw said...

Stan ski~ thanks.. glad you enjoyed my poem.. after the picture we loaded the trees back up and went on planting..

ThomG~ I have looked at it a few times.. I enjoyed doing it.. I'll be back..

PJ~ It is I who am honored!

Jackie~ Thanks.. I am glad you enjoyed my post today! Thanks for stopping by! our pines make a good wind break.. well they will when they get above knee high..

Sweetest~ Thank you.. and I will be back! I like word prompts so I might even become a regular.. or an almost regular!

Lashan~ Oh I would love the ~ "beat the crap out of the old and buy a new computer"~ rebate! My world would be wonderful till it filled the new one up with pictures and poems and crap and the kids downloaded viruses and video's and weird music.. and I'd be right back where I started beating the crap out of a computer.. LOL.. but amazingly mine has tried to behave most of today!

thanks to everyone who stopped by.. I hope you have a wonderful day!
Patsy

Anonymous said...

Welcome to 3WW! A great way to begin... I love haikus, and yours is awesome.

PJD said...

Love the desert haiku. Poor choice well illustrated.

Pblacksaw said...

asleep on my feet~ Thanks for the welcome.. and welcome to my world.. I love Haiku too..

pjd~ Thanks..I am glad you stopped by and glad you enjoyed your stay!

I really do like the word combinations at three word Wednesday.. I will be doing more of these.. Thanks for stopping by my blog..
Patsy

Tumblewords: said...

I like this haiku - it has several interpretations - great!