"When you crop the photo, you tell a lie." ~ Doug Coupland
"A photo is a creation. " ~ Eva Herzigova
"Sometimes I do get to places just when God's ready to have somebody click the shutter."
Sh1ft.org Has been running some new and different Photo challenges.. The brains and the brawn behind the sight is Tracey a 28 year old wife and Mother of two from Sydney Australia.. she says that the sh1ft.org projects is her labor of love.. her own special way of bringing photography to people, and people to photography... Thanks Tracey for all the hard work you put forth for the ones of us who visit your Sight!!
1. What is the first thing you see in the morning? ~ Did Y'all really want to see a picture of the back of Dave's head? I thought not! I am pretty much blind till I have had a cup of coffee anyway....
The first thing I really see every morning is my chickens... I always have coffee in the chicken garden.. I know you think it smells bad but I have herbs and blooming plants planted in containers in all of the paths between the different pens.. It's a great place to watch the sunrise with coffee and sometimes a friend...
2. The biggest thing to happen to you recently/soon? ~ Someone .. gave me a pig... I have only rarely had the gift of a living breathing thing!.. I love animals.. I am tickled me to death with my new gift.. I love her.. Pork Chop.. she is still a little skittish around people.. but yesterday she took some pea hulls from my hand and today she let me scratch her hiney.. I happen to know that pigs love to be scratched..I'll win her over by scratching her back..
3. Your best mirror shot.. Let me tell you .. there are no good mirror shots when it comes to me.. I rarely look at myself in the mirror and My daughter almost fell over when she realized I had actually made a photo in the mirror for this blog thing..
4. The person that you see the most in a week ~ That poor over -burdened soul would be Dave.. I sometimes think we see too much of each other..Maybe tomorrow every time I walk passed him I'll close my eyes..I will have him close his too...
5. Your favorite shoes.. I really hate shoes..
I do wear flip flops when I have to.. or when I can get away with it.. I have them in all colors...
6. Your favorite meal.. I love Grits and eggs.. I prefer the eggs fresh from the hen too.. I also love a sliced tomato along with my meal of grits and eggs.. I will take bacon or ham or even sausage if it's there and cooked but I can make a meal off of grits and eggs..
7. The color of your eyes.. People always comment on my eyes.. to me they are just eyes and lately they are old eyes at best.. They are Blue.. Blue.. Blue..
My eyes are blue...
8. Your favorite place to be on a Friday night.. My favorite place to be every night is at my own home.. I love to sit outside under the car port/patio/gathering space in my hanging swing chair and swing as I listen to the sounds of nature..
I guess I am odd to some people.. I like home better than anywhere else!
I have managed to get a photo for the answer of each question..
Please visit sh1ft.org to check out their newest project ideas. I can think of a few people right now who love taking pictures and who would enjoy the projects.. I won't name you since I know... you know who you are!! Now I'm going to swing in the cool night air!
I hope you enjoy some small glimpses into my world!
Have a great Night..