Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tuesday! I don't know what those are... Do You??

"Life is just one damned thing after another." - Elbert Hubbard

"You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough." - Joe Lewis

"There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle The other is as though everything is a miracle." - Albert Einstein

Today since they are so easy I am asking what these TWO things are..

#1~ Do you know what I am?
~ yes I am edible.. I don't grow on a tree but I do grow under one sometimes... I Can be prepared Grilled, Baked, Broiled, boiled or Fried. I have even been stuffed.. I am mentioned in the Bible... I can be frozen or canned.. By products of me have been used in crafts and in making jewelry.. someone knows exactly what I am.. give it a guess.. Maybe that someone is you!





Update~ I am not a pineapple nor a tuber.. I am not a pepper..It's a handsome quail in the hand of a handsome male.. I personally think a quail has a beautiful feather pattern .. No one guessed this one..

#2~ Are you going to guess what I am? I am not edible.. I am very useful though. I can be made into many things that are used every day by millions of people.. I am also mentioned in the Bible... Someone knows at a glance exactly what I am.. Go ahead .. glance at me and then tell everyone what I am..





Update~ I am not a wind chime or a hanging dangling thing.. I am the center of a lovely lily that makes it's home in the homemade bucket jungle.. My smell is as beautiful as my flower... Phoebe was right about me.. Maybe she recognized me from the jungle?


Today since they are so very easy I have given you two things to guess. I bet that someone will guess them both very quickly.. I think they are both easy.. what do you think they are?... give it a guess.. You might be right.. Please leave me a comment.. Check back tomorrow for the correct answer... Have a wonderful day!
Patsy

8 comments:

Jackie said...

Patsy I am always terrible at this but can never resist!!

#1. Some type of tuber or gourd!

#2. A wind chime or some type hanging bell or chimes!!

Happy day...let me know!!

http://shinade.blogspot.com/

Jackie:-)

Camella Black said...

The first is some sort of pepper; I have no idea what the second thing is.

Pheebs said...

#1 looks like a close up of a pineapple.

#2 Looks like the pollen things inside a flower...a lily maybe?

Pblacksaw said...

wrong; wrong; wrong! Y'all will be very surprised tomorrow.. I so enjoy it when no one knows.. I really thought these were easy..
Patsy

Pblacksaw said...

pheebs.. you are a smart cookie.. you are right on one of them.. check back tomorrow. I love you..
me

Pblacksaw said...

Jackie~ those were good guesses... they were both wrong though.. thanks for playing..

Clare~ you will be surprised..

Pheebs~ It is not a pineapple but you are right about the second one.. it is the center of a lily..

Thanks to everyone who played and to those who might have visited but were afraid to guess. never be afraid to have fun!
have a great day!
Patsy

Anonymous said...

Oops..I missed this one. I would have guessed wrong anyway. Ha Ha Ha
~loves2ride

Jackie said...

I told you I was terrible at this. I just know someday I am going to win an award for being the worst guesser ever!!

This was bunches of fun Patsy!! Happy day!!:-)))