Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The weird ones first...


"I am a still friend with Dave Crosby, he's a weird duck but I like him a lot." ~ Peter Tork

"I don't feel like a dream girl, but I think it's really nice. I guess a part of me wishes I got that sort of attention in my real life. Because in my real life, I'm this weird, dorky girl who just hangs out with her dog.
" ~ Alicia Silverstone

"I don't think of myself as offbeat and weird. As a kid, I saw myself as the type of guy who would run into a burning building to save the baby.
" ~ Christian Slater

Welcome to another weird Wednesday.. I have been looking into several different Wednesday things.. I may soon do either one or another or even change all together.. I know I'm just being weird.. But I think since it's my own personal weird blog.... Anyway.. on to the weird questions for today!

1-} ~ Do you fold your underwear or do you just toss it in a drawer? ~ Oh why are you so weird? Have you been looking onto my dresser?.. is this some weird way of getting me to straighten my clothes up in the dresser? Not a chance.. I open the drawer and shove all I can into that space and slam it shut hoping nothing is hanging out.. Actually I guess it's kinda sorta folded.. is wadded up folded? wouldn't it have been weird if I had said I don't have an underwear drawer?.. Maybe I don't even ever wear underwear.. I used to know a woman that didn't even with white pants or a short dress.. she wouldn't.. she was weird though.. They call it commando now I think.. I find that weird because I thought a commando was a soldier.. I'll look it up.. Ok... Now this is really weird.. I looked it up.. I am like that... I look up everything.. I know It's weird but so am I.. Commando defined by the Urban dictionary.. *A type of military operation and technique involving a solo commando unit. *To not wear underwear (the reason for this really revolves around the fact that commando missions are so intense that you supposedly shit your pants...thus if you don't wear underwear during a commando mission, you basically test yourself in the attempt to ensure that you don't crap yourself during the mission). ~they also had four other definitions that all involved weird stuff.. too weird even for me..

2-} ~ You are going out on a date with someone for the very first time. When you get into their car, you see a box of condoms on the floor. What do you do?
~ I will admit that would be super weird... This question is so easy for me.. I'd laugh at him.. all the way back to my door where I would go in and lock him out..I might be weird but I ain't crazy.. he is jumping the gun a little bit.. or maybe even a lot.. Of course those could be left from his last date which means he has even weirder issues that I do.. nope he's gone....

3-} ~It's the middle of the night, there isn't a car in sight and you are stuck at a red light that just won't change.... how long do you wait until you run it?
~ If I was in my car I might wait a few minutes and look around real good to make sure no Policeman was close by and feeling weird enough to write me a ticket for a broke traffic light.. Me and Dave sat at one forever on the motorcycle once... in the rain.... it never changed because we weren't heavy enough...It was so weird.. Dave was fussing and kept saying he was taking the first chance.. I was praying there wouldn't be an opening that looked like he could squeeze in.. Cars just kept whizzing by us until finally a car pulled up behind us and the light changed.. But if it had been night and no one around we wouldn't have gotten so wet.. Dave would have run it..

4-} ~ Do you remember the first and last names of all the lovers you've ever had?
~ Yes I do .. it's not hard when you only have a few.... and don't be weird and think I would put them here.. I remember all my homeroom teachers too.. 1st~ Mrs. Dumbar.. 2nd~ Mrs. Kinard.. 3rd~ Mrs. Creech.. 4th~ Mrs. Christopher.. 5th Mrs. McClannahand.. 6th~ Mrs. Davenport... 7th~Mrs Williamson.. 8th~ Mrs.. Walters.. 9th~ Mrs. Meadows... 10th~ Mrs Keel... 11th~ Mr Jowers.. 12~ Mrs.Mazuski

5-} ~ Your mate or spouse comes to you and suggests that things need to be spiced up and suggests a threesome. what is your reaction?
~ Wow! weird.. three for what?.. another guy around to do yard work might be helpful.. we could plant twice as much garden.. he could feed half the animals.. I might could even teach him to do house work too.. Ohhhhhhh.. you mean threesome! ... My spouse wouldn't.. not if he wants to still be my spouse.. besides I don't need any help in the house I do the cooking and cleaning.. Y'all are just weird..

6-} ~ Do you have a garden outside your house?
~ I do.. I have herbs and tomatoes.. squash.. beans.. gourds.. beets.. collards.. peas.. and so many other things to eat plus a gazillion flowers....that's why I was going to agree for us to have a husband.. :~} see I can be weird too!!!!!

7
-} ~ Do you have anything weird or abnormal inside your house?~ Does a fish pond.. in a wooden shipping box.. in the greenhouse room count?.. Does vegetables inside count?.. Do you mean besides me?.. Please don't be weird.. my whole house is strange and abnormal.. I live here....what else would it be?

8-} ~ Do you still have any of your childhood toys that might be worth some money?~ I have all of my dolls and yes some of them are valuable.. don't even try to be weird and touch one.. they are all evil ..according to my children.. I would miss one instantly if it was gone too so don't think one could be stolen.. I'm weird like that.. I keep them all over the house looking at you.. some of them have weird glass eyes that follow you as you move from room to room.. creepy and weird... BOO!

9-} ~ What are you wearing right now?
~Be weird sometimes and ask a decent question! I am wearing my uncles commando drawers.. and my cousins neck tie.. I'm drinking whiskey from my sisters shoe.. is that weird enough for you???

10-} ~ The bath water is running, the phone is ringing, the dog is barking and there is someone at the door.....what do you do?
~Some of your weird questions are just plain crazy.... the dog is barking because she is outside with who ever is at the door.. If I am naked about to step into the tub I will grab a robe and slip it on as I turn off the water....and look at the phone as I pass it.. this day and age don't we all have caller ID?.. unless of course someone is weird.. I will go to the door.. open it as I yell for the dog to shut up.. BUT.. It would be very rare for this to happen to me.. when I take a bath I am just about to go to bed and the dog is asleep in her house.. it's black dark outside and the two big dogs would let me know way ahead if anyone stepped foot or drove up in this yard.. I would know it before they got to the door.. they might even get bit on the ankle or foot too.. see even my dogs are weird.. they know Dave's jeep and his carpool's truck too..but let anyone else turn into the drive and it's bark time.. I think they can smell people they know.. they never bark at My sister-in-law Camella... or my Mom... Weird Huh?

There ya go.. I even answered all ten of the questions I got today.. I hope they weren't too weird for my readers.. Sometimes they are crazy and not weird.. I know a lot of people enjoy a laugh from my weird posts.. I am just being honest but if it makes you laugh.. even better! I hope you all had a wonderful~ even if it was weird~ Wednesday!

Patsy

4 comments:

Big Time said...

It was a weird day.....

Sunshine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

well, i am one of the weird ones when it comes to underwear. i don't wear them, unless i have a skirt/dress on. i just can't stand them crawling up my butt...hehehe. loved the definition you found, priceless!

my reaction to the condoms would be the same as yours, the nerve!

at the red light, if there wasn't any cars in sight i would go. or maybe i would make a right hand turn and then uturn.

i was not a "nice" girl growing up. i think i have blocked most of that out, so no, i don't remember them all.

pretty sure there won't be any 3somes in my life. (where do you get these weird questions...lol)

this year was the first time i ever had a garden. it sure was fun to watch it grow and eat the results.

no childhood toys left, wish i would've kept 1 or 2.

wearing right now? lol, weird!

i would jump in the tub and say to heck with the rest of it...hehehe

have a great day patsy, much love to you!

Pblacksaw said...

Big time~ Yes it was.. most days are in my world.. I love you!

PJ~ Pj You should look that up.. it is weird.. I can go commando but not with a dress.. what if the wind blew and everyone saw my old Butt? That would be weird on any day!!! I was married too young to have ever been a bad girl for even a few minutes..

To those who read and didn't comment.. and to those who did and to those who did then didn't.. Thanks for coming by my blog.. Have a great day!
Patsy