Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Noisy is not a friend of Mine!

"Well, I'm about as tall as a shotgun, and just as noisy. " ~ Truman Capote

"If you're quiet, you're not living. You've got to be noisy and colorful and lively.
"
~ Mel Brooks

"Nothing makes you more tolerant of a neighbor's noisy party than being there."
~ Franklin P. Jones




The Lens Day Challenge for this week is Noisy.


Kids are noisy!
Hi Kirstin! Are you being Noisy?













Bowling Alleys are always noisy.. the balls slamming into the pins.. The Yahoo's!! and Strike!!
and all the other loud yells of the bowlers.. I guess I am an Old fuddy duddy... I don't like "noisy"! I like peace and quiet.. When my kids were small I am sure they were noisy.. I used to plan parties with wild and wacky games that were sure to make the atmosphere "NOISY"!
I have video tape of Dave and I and the drove of kids we had combined.. NOISY!! We were a loud bunch.. Someone always laughing.. squealing or screaming .. running and jumping around.. We once had a Halloween party with over a hundred Guests all of them kids.. Can you imagine all those little dragons and werewolves doing the monster mash.. Let me tell you .. it was Noisy!
Now I do my best to avoid noisy places like the mall and children's parties and the school.. noises snake down my spine and give me the willies... noises get on my very last nerve and make me mean and ugly... I could never be a teacher in a place filled with hundreds of kids Noisy would become a way of life... I am Old.. I am cranky.. I do not "DO" Noisy! Have a great day!
Patsy

5 comments:

Unknown said...

after 22 years of bartending, i am definitely NOT into noisy! i love quiet too. are you kidding me, a hundred kids on halloween?! holy crap woman, no wonder you like peace and quiet. i don't think i could ever have a party with that many little kids.

have a wonderful evening my friend, much love to you!

scart said...

I cant stand noisy as long it will last an hour hehe

Just dropping my EC for you. have a great day!

Pblacksaw said...

PJ~ I might be able to handle the kind of noisy that comes with a bar.. at least for long enough to have a couple of tequila shots.. we used to host the Halloween party for our six kids and the neighbors 4 kids as well.. we decorated the entire seven acres with different sights.. a graveyard where we got our ugliest friend to leap from a shallow grave.. a pumpkin patch.. and a bat cave that they had to crawl into to get bags of candy..we were spooky.. we even had people who would stop and ask if their kids could stay at our party and they would traipse off to buy more candy and hurry back to enjoy the free hot-dogs and tater chips with their kids.. We soon realized that we couldn't afford to do that many years in a row.. I still think we should set it up every year and charge a couple of bucks for a child to come here trick or treating..

scart~ glad you stopped by..

I hope everyone had a wonderful day!
Patsy

Anonymous said...

good evening dudes. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been searching for the sake of that particular brand. The prices as regards the boots are around 330 pounds on every page. But completely I set this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably order these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

good morning dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching as far as something that exact brand. The prices seeking the velcros are about 310 pounds everwhere. But finally I found this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy those. what can you tell me about these?