Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Welcome to a Busy Wednesday!

"As I said, men value their independence in a weird way, above practically everything."
~ George Weinberg

"As soon as someone like me or David Lynch pops up everyone says hallelujah, how weird."
~ Robyn Hitchcock

"Guilt is a weird thing to me. I don't have a lot of it. " ~ Andy Dick



Weird Laws~ 1:) in Florida~ Single, divorced, or widowed women may not parachute on Sunday afternoons! I am going to guess that a married woman can so I ask what's up with that? 2:) also in Florida~ sexual relations with a porcupine is illegal.. so I ask ..who is breaking this weird law.. Those women who can't parachute? 3:) in Kansas ~In Natoma, it is illegal to throw a knife at anyone wearing a striped shirt. Are we to assume that if I wear a plain shirt... solid in color that I may have knives thrown at me? Who would throw knives at another person unless they are in some weird circus act?

~Maybe I'll just stay out of Kansas and go to Florida instead.. I never like porcupines and I don't plan to parachute on any day..let alone on Sunday afternoon.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Weird Questions!

1:}~ Have you ever been on a rooftop of a building? - I do find this to be a weird question.. why do you care if I climbed up on top of a building? Is there some weird law that says I can't..Once I hear a ruckus coming fro m my neighbors yard and because he had a tall board fence I couldn't sneak around and see what was going on.. I tried to get up high enough and stand on a stack of stuff.. Finally my son said.. "you can see over there from the top of the car port.. Me and Dave climbed up there and kept watch as we called the police.. The man was drunk and trying to fight his own self.. He even pulled a gun and kept yelling I'll shoot I'll shoot at himself.. He was that weird kind of drunk when you think you are whole room full of people.. and you're the boss.. where somebody is gonna get an butt kicking and you're the only person there.. I personally have never been that drunk.. It is way too weird.. But I have seen others that drunk.. so I'm not sure if the carport counts.. but if it does then I have been on top of a building..

2:}~ Would you rather be stung by a scorpion or bit by a snake? (Don't say either...no one wants to be in pain, that's the point. Pick one.) I have already been snake bit.. twice.. Once way back when I lived in Allendale me and Trudy was going to dig us up a rose bush from a vacant house.. Don't be weird.. I know what you are thinking.. WE did NOT steal them I called the owner and she said we could get them.. I thought an ant bit me.. the next morning I was sicker than a dog.. went to the doctor and he saw my swollen hand.. he said it was a baby rattler that got me with one fang.. I had to take shots back then I think they have pills now though.. Oh Lord I was one sick woman for a few days.. But I made it through.. then Two or three years ago I was digging in the yard and dug one up with my hand... He got me on the back of my hand.. I knew he was a water snake but I wasn't sure rather it was poisonous or not.. I put him in a fish tank and fed him small guppy type fish every day.. he had a great aquarium pen with a screen top.. a heated rock and his own private pond ...stocked with fresh minnows every morning.. It was weird the way he ate so much but he kept getting thinner and thinner.. finally he just dried up and died.. I guess I have a weird body chemistry or something.. I killed the snake.. How mean does one have to be to poison a snake??

3:}~ When was the last time you....
- had sex?- You know better than this weird question.. I haven't today yet.. I hate these questions.. you should get some excitement in your life then you want be so worried about when I had sex.. Quit being weird!
- swam in a lake?- That has been a few years but I did swim in the ocean this summer till that turd floated right by me and that marine was there laughing him and his girlfriend.. yuck.. I was ticked off... some weird and crazy person pooped in the beach.. Nasty! I may never swim in Public water again..
- went barefoot outside?-I do that all the time.. I have weird feet .. they hate shoes..I did that today and then again tonight with my friends here... we had a pop up night before wedding party at my house.. It was weird a little bit.. Me and some friends and the bride to be hung out for a while.. we laughed and Talked .. Yea we were weird.. we tried to give the bride some wedding night advice but she said us old ladies were weird in ways she didn't want to know.. They ate pound cake and swore I am the best pound cake cooker..
- ate peas? I ate some peas a few weeks ago.. I have a bunch of peas in my garden almost ready to pick.. Then I will eat way too many fresh peas.. I love them and am waiting for them to be ready to pick.. I am weird I reckon but veggies are my favorite food.. I even heard a recipe for making fake sausage patties from field peas..I know it sounds weird.. when I try it I'll let you know if it was good or not.. you know I am weird and will be bound to try the recipe..
What kind of weird multi question is this? I want some of whatever the writer of this was drinking..

Tonight has been weird but good I had a couple of friends stop by and we had a night before the wedding bachelorette party.. we mostly just laughed and talked.. My house is weird but fun.. they marveled at my chickens I have a few weird breeds like the top hats with Afros and all the weird plants and stuff in my yard.. angels and wooden men.. giant saw blade tables.. and weird stuff.. It's my house and my yard did you expect anything less than weird?

I hope you have had a laugh tonight with my weird Wednesday post... I am running a little late.. weird how time flies when you are having a party.. Have a wonderfully weird and wild night!
Patsy

2 comments:

Big Time said...

Yep! Those are weird questions. Enjoyed it...

Pblacksaw said...

Big time.. Glad to see you here.. and yep they are weird.