Friday, September 11, 2009

Finally on Friday!


Friday fill in #141


And...here we go!

1. That's a _super exciting place _ to be.

2. Hey baby!_; I'm over here! In the meat department!

3. The possibilities include: _chicken; steak; pork-chops; all with salad and bread..._.

4. Home-made vegetable soup_ is one of my favorite cool day recipes.

5. How will you know __when you have stood all you can stand?_.

6. A warm fire ~ a good book~_ and a stormy sky.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _writing a blog_, tomorrow my plans include working on Dave's shed_ and maybe go to the flea market_ and Sunday, I want to _rest and get prepared for next week.._!

4 comments:

Dubster said...

Have a nice weekend and enjoy the flea market, i love buying stuff at flea market

Pblacksaw said...

Dubster~ I am thrifty always looking for a bargain.. My kids call it stingy!

Anonymous said...

I went to a flea market this weekend with my parents. It was kinda fun. Lots of stuff!
~loves2ride

Pblacksaw said...

Loves2ride~ cool... Dave slept in and we missed it.. I wanted to look for some bobwhite quail.. and of course for dolls.. and stuff and some junk..
Have a great day!
patsy